Use Option (1) to select Size
Boeshield T-9 gives superior corrosion protection and waterproof lubrication in an easy-to-apply, long-lasting formula. Unlike other products, Boeshield T-9 cleans, lubricates and protects. One high-performance formula does it all. Whatever the application, whatever the conditions, you can count on T-9 to work harder, last longer and perform better. On a seafaring yacht, a dusty ATV or a shower door, T-9 has you covered. T-9 endures muddy bike trails, rain-soaked back roads and salted highways.It withstands farmer’s fields, offshore oil rigs and carpenter’s workshops. For everyone from firefighters and road crews to cyclists and sailors, Boeshield T-9 is the proven solution.
- True aerospace technology. T-9 was developed and licensed by global aerospace leader, The Boeing Company, to fill a need for high-performance, long-term metal protection and lubrication. T-9’s unique formulation of solvent carrier and paraffin wax coating was engineered to penetrate crevices deeply, displace moisture, dissolve minor corrosion, and leave a clean, waxy coating with lasting durability - without using Teflon, silicone, fluorocarbons, MEK, or acetone.
- Cleans. T-9 attacks existing corrosion, loosens rusty parts and flushes out old lubricants. It is also extremely useful for drying wet parts, electrical motors and circuits, ignitions and connectors.
- Easy, fast and clean lubrication. Spray T-9 on and wipe off the excess for immediate use.T-9 dries to a waxy, waterproof finish without leaving a sticky film to attract dirt, dust or mud.
- Reaches deeper. T-9 stays liquid long enough to permeate metal crevices and seep deep inside assembled components to leave a durable protective coating that lubricates and protects - all without dismantling your equipment.
- One step to long-term protection. Apply T-9 to any metal surface and let it dry. One simple step gives you a thin, penetrating film of durable, waterproof protection and lubrication that endures, month after month, or mile after mile.
- Completely waterproof. T-9 dries to a clean, waxy, waterproof film that won’t wash off in rain, puddles or mud. You can rinse away sand, dust and grime with water, while leaving the lubricant intact.
- Tough but safe. T-9 will not harm paint, plastic, rubber, fiberglass or vinyl. It can be used on engines, wiring and belts. T-9 is nonconductive and will not cause short circuits, so it’s also safe to use on electronics.
- Perfect for coastal areas. T-9 is particularly effective for use in protecting all metals in salt water coastal areas.
- Easy to remove. Use solvent or any emulsifying cleaner to remove T-9, or simply respray and allow T-9 to dissolve itself before wiping it off.