Flitz Liquid Polish is signature product that launched by Flitz over 40 years ago. Specially formulated to clean and polish with the ease and economy of a liquid, this concentrated formula goes three times farther than other liquids and leaves a brilliant shine in half the time. Flitz’s German-engineered formula provides a durable finish with a tough protection. It's non-abrasive, non-toxic, non-flammable, USDA authorized for use on food preparation surfaces and to consume (although it does not taste very good!).
Completely safe for use on:
- Brass, Copper, Silverplate, Sterling Silver, Chrome
- Stainless Steel, Nickel, Bronze, Solid Gold
- Aluminium, Anodized Aluminium, Beryllium
- Magnesium, Platinum, Pewter
- Factory Hot Gun Bluing, Painted Surfaces
- Formica®, Cultured Marble, Corian®, Glass
- Plexiglas®, Plastics, Fiberglass, Eisenglass, & Armatel®
** Not for use on electroplated finishes or patina finishes you wish to retain. (Hammered copper sinks, etc.) Flitz will remove patina.
*** Flitz Polish leaves behind a protective wax finish. If you wish to remove this finish in order to further process it, apply a degreaser or mineral spirits to the area.
- Tarnish, Rust, Water Stains, Chalking, Lime Deposits
- Heat Discoloration, Lead & Powder Residue, Oxidation
- Bugs, Tar, Oil, Fingerprints, Tree Sap, Bird Droppings
- Graffiti, Dyes, Black Streaks, Scuff Marks.